PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view and information about how you interact with the Site and during the checkout process on our store. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information” using the “Cookies” technology. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
We’ll use Personal information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your Personal Information that we have collected generally to fulfill any orders placed through our site (including arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you at your request or in regards to your orders.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both website administrator and business owner can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ashbury Bloom Inc does not sell or rent any information to third parties. In general, we will only collect, use or share your information with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law. For example:
– Your shipping information will be submitted to the designated courier (Example: Canada Post Corporation).
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 289-689-1630.